Hand and Stone is seeking Spa Associates. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
• Answer phones, book appointments, sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades
• Promote health/wellness benefits of massage therapy
• Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
• Positive, energetic attitude
• Team player
• Perform various other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
• Hourly wage plus excellent commissions and bonuses
• Flexible schedules
• Paid time off [PTO]
• 401K participation opportunity
• Professional and safe work environment
• Employee discounts
• Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
• Paid Time Off
Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Millennium (will train) and basic accounting principles.
Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest