Busy spa in Madison, WI! We offer a competitive commission and wage combination, plus healthcare incentives.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic licensed massage therapist. If you are looking to add hours at a thriving spa, we want to meet you!
We have great respect for your dedication to the wellness of others. We are a cooperative, team-oriented staff, and we offer very flexible hours that can accommodate almost any type of schedule. Our therapists all earn 5-star rave reviews on Facebook and are incredibly committed to client service and to supporting each other. Their books are as full as they choose–we never overbook our therapists and we highly respect work/life balance.
Some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of the Hand & Stone team:
- Health care benefits available
- Your commission is never discounted, and there is ample opportunity to increase the commission rate
- You’ll earn an hourly rate for any shift hours not filled with a service; you’ll be earning every single hour you’re here
We are a friendly, relaxed and organized work environment with incredibly flexible hours and scheduling (both full- and part-time available)–whether looking for many hours or just a few, we can help fill your bookings!
- Continuing Education opportunities and Free CE credits available
- Opportunity to build a steady clientele
- Monthly Bonus incentives
- Employee referral rewards program
- Verizon Wireless Cellular plan discounts
We make it simple for you to focus on your clients and your therapy. We provide
- Clean spa environment and massage rooms with space to work
- Hydraulic lift massage tables
- A sink in every treatment room
- High quality lotion and clean linens and towels
- All scheduling and confirmations of appointments, and you set how many services you’d prefer in a day
- National and local advertising and marketing to bring clients to you
- Free training in hot/cold stone massage
- Experience is preferred, although recent graduates are welcome to apply!
- Licensed and insured in the State of Wisconsin to perform massage therapy
- Thrives in a team-centered environment
- Displays professionalism in every facet of the job
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills