Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Job Description
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where you can provide therapeutic massage and enhance the health and wellness of others? A place where you can work collaboratively with other dedicated service professionals? A place with a fun, positive, and supportive culture? Well then, look no further because Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa at the Lake Pleasant Pavilions in Peoria, Arizona wants to talk to you!
We are in search of Massage Therapists who are enthusiastic, and love the art of helping clients restore, relax and refresh. You will play a critical role in ensuring our spa operates smoothly, and that our clients experience the ultimate in affordable, luxurious, high-quality massage services.
Both experienced therapists and recent graduates welcome to apply!
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Massage License/Certification or proof that application has been submitted.
· Adherence to local and state licensing/certification laws, regulations, and requirements.
· Professional liability insurance required.
· Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
· Perform 50, 80 and some 110-minute customized massage sessions.
· Promote health and wellness to clients and convey the benefits of massage therapy.
· Create excellent experiences for members/guests through friendly and helpful interactions.
· Continue to expand massage skills and abilities.
· Complete massage-related side work.
· Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
Successful Candidates Will:
· Be skilled in conducting Swedish massage; deep tissue, sports, and prenatal preferred.
· Be service-oriented and enjoy working with different types of clientele.
· Maintain a professional manner, show discretion, and respect client confidentiality.
· Have a positive attitude.
· Be a team player; be willing to help and assist other team members when needed.
· Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance.
· Enjoy continuous learning and receiving feedback.
· Be punctual and dependable.
· Have a strong work ethic and desire to grow and excel.
· Ability to work some nights and/or weekends required.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and other supplemental benefits offered to those working 25 hours per week or more
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Supportive and caring environment; positive culture
- Free hands-on training
- Free monthly massage or facial
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- All necessary massage supplies provided
- Professional and safe work environment
- Retail discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Monthly and annual contests
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Discounts on professional liability insurance and more
About Hand and Stone
For over ten years, Hand and Stone has been offering professional Massage, Facial and Hair Removal services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. We are open seven days a week with extended hours so clients can look and feel their best affordably and conveniently. Currently there are over 320 locations open in both the U.S. and Canada, and new locations open every month.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and hours of availability to Jennifer Clayton at email@example.com
24640 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 102
Peoria, AZ 85383