Are you looking for a positive and comfortable work environment where you can provide massages that enhance the health and wellness of others? A place where you can work collaboratively with other dedicated service professionals? A place with a fun, supportive, and professional culture? Well then, look no further because Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa at the Lake Pleasant Pavilions in Peoria, Arizona wants to talk to you!
We are an upscale, member-based spa looking for both part-time and full-time massage therapists who are enthusiastic, friendly, talented, and dependable and want to work in a professional, comfortable, and positive environment. Our clients come in to receive high quality, professional massages either for relaxation or pain relief. On average, our therapists provide 4-6 massages per shift with flexible breaks. Longer shifts are available if desired. We match clients to therapists based on client needs and have a no seniority policy. Hand & Stone was founded by a physical therapist and we take great care of our therapists! Pay based on commission for services, upgrades and tips. Our therapists earn an average of $27 to $40 per service hour.
Both experienced therapists and recent graduates welcome to apply!
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Massage License/Certification or proof that license has been submitted.
· Professional liability insurance required.
- Design and customize specific sessions based on client’s individual needs; ask the right questions to determine best modalities and treatment for client.
- Perform 50, 80 and some 110-minute customized massage sessions; recommend appropriate session enhancements.
- Create excellent experiences for members/guests through a friendly, helpful, and caring attitude.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Continue to expand massage skills and abilities.
- Complete massage-related side work.
Successful Candidates Will:
· Be skilled in conducting Swedish and deep tissue massage; hot stone, sports, and prenatal preferred.
· Have a positive attitude.
· Be service-oriented and enjoy working with different types of clientele.
· Maintain a professional manner, show discretion, and respect client confidentiality.
· Enjoy continuous learning and receiving feedback.
· Be a team player; be willing to help and assist other team members when needed.
· Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance.
· Be punctual and dependable.
· Perform side-work when not performing services.
· Ability to work some nights and/or weekends required.
· Health, dental, vision, life insurance and other supplemental benefits offered to those working 25 hours per week or more after 60 days of continued service
· Flexible schedules and breaks
· Supportive and caring environment; positive culture
· Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
· Free hands-on training
· Continuing education reimbursement of $200 per year
· Employee referral bonuses of $250 per employee
· Free monthly massage or facial; additional services at member rates.
· Steady clientele
· All necessary massage supplies provided
· Professional and safe work environment
· Retail discounts
· Monthly and annual contests
· Sponsorship programs
· Discounts on professional liability insurance and more
About Hand and Stone
For over ten years, Hand and Stone has been offering professional Massage, Facial and Hair Removal services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. We are open seven days a week with extended hours so clients can look and feel their best affordably and conveniently. Currently there are over 350 locations open in both the U.S. and Canada, and new locations open every month.
24640 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 102
Peoria, AZ 85383