Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where you can work collaboratively with other dedicated service professionals? A place with a fun, positive, and supportive culture? A place that promotes wellness, relaxation, and stress relief? Then look no further because Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa at the Lake Pleasant Pavilions in Peoria, Arizona wants to talk to you!
We are in search of friendly, outgoing, and dependable sales associates. You will play an important role in ensuring our spa runs smoothly, that our clients experience the ultimate in affordable, luxurious, massage and skin care therapy services, and that our spa membership count continues to expand.
- Deliver excellent customer service to members/guests.
- Sell memberships, gift cards and other retail items; must meet membership sales quotas.
- Answer phones, book appointments, check clients in and out after the service.
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival and orient them to our spa.
- Learn and work with a Point of Sales (POS) System to ring up various transactions.
- Learn and follow standard spa operating procedures.
- Educate clients about the services we provide and promote the health and wellness benefits of massage and skin care therapy.
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance.
- Stay busy and ensure the spa is organized and clean and inviting at all times.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Be service oriented and enjoy working with different types of clientele.
- Be outgoing, friendly, and energetic.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Thrive in a competitive (yet fun), sales-based environment.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize during times of high stress.
- Be a quick-learner.
- Enjoy educating and sharing knowledge with clients.
- Be a team player; be willing to help and assist other team members when needed.
- Enjoy keeping the work environment pristine, clean, and organized.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Enjoy continuous learning and receiving job-specific feedback about how to improve.
- Have a desire to grow and excel and take initiative for continuous development.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Have a strong work ethic and take ownership of improving processes and procedures.
- Be professional, show discretion, and respect client confidentiality.
- Have some familiarity with computers and/or POS systems
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends and have flexibility with schedules preferred.
Benefits We Offer:
- Hourly wage plus commission and performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and other supplemental benefits offered to those working 25 hours or more per week
- Supportive and caring environment; positive culture
- Free hands-on training
- Flexible schedules
- Free monthly massage or facial
- Retail discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Growth opportunities
About Hand and Stone
For over ten years, Hand and Stone has been offering professional Massage, Facial and Hair Removal services tailored to the client’s individual needs. We are open seven days a week with extended hours so clients can look and feel their best affordably and conveniently. Currently there are over 320 locations open in both the U.S. and Canada, and new locations open every month.