Looking for the opportunity to shape a friendly & positive work environment for your clients and colleagues? We are seeking experienced and newly graduated Licensed Massage Therapists to promote the health and wellness to clients receiving massage therapy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and perform specific 50 or 80 minute sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Perform 50 or 80 minute consecutive massages sessions
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referrals and memberships
- Communicate effectively with clients, spa management and spa staff.
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Availability to work one weekend shift.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must adhere to Florida state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Sport, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep Tissue)
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
Benefits for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Continuing education webinars/hand on training
- All supplies provided
- Professional and safe work environment
- Discounts on Professional Insurance
- Employee rewards program & Contests