Are you awesome? We know we are (source: our mothers). Join our team of positive, fun loving, hardworking individuals building the best and brightest spas across Houston. Hand & Stone Massage & Facial Spa Houston-Memorial.
We are in search of (awesome) Massage Therapists looking for a career in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
Experience for yourself what makes Hand and Stone like no other spa in the world!
Competitive base per session (not including gratuity) + Competitive bonus structure
No misleading presentation on compensation. You’re able to increase your wage per session through various methods that are already part of our spa model. You are able to make up to $50 per session based on package performance. However, we do not want to post an unrealistic expectation for every session.
Stipend for annual continuing education First year of liability insurance paid
FT employees qualify for full (GOOD) health benefits
Corporate partner discounts Paid Time Off
● Skilled, knowledgeable & experience preferred.
● Strong desire to help others through the healing benefits of spa services
● Provides physical evaluation techniques to determine muscle strength and joint stability.
● Performs therapy to control pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.
● Educating clients on the benefits of massages as part of their overall wellness program.
● Ability to perform Swedish, Deep Tissue.
● *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Flexible schedules Growth opportunities Convenient location
All supplies provided Free Training (Including Hot and Cold Stone Training)
Positive work culture (recognition, team events, and professional development)
Hydraulic table support Desirable location (MEMORIAL!)
● Must be a Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Texas.
● Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations.
● Must be willing and able to pass background check and license verification.
● Positive attitude – unhappy people please do not apply ☺.
● Active listener.
● Customer service oriented.
● Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
● Flexible availability.
● Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
● Strong team player.
● Service Oriented